Wednesday, July 23, 2008

!@#$%^&*()_+!@#$%^&*()_+



The title of this post is all characters to censor what I really feel right now. I am just going to ask one question and then drop the subject as it angers me too much. After 8 strong innings, in which your starting pitcher, the one you paid 137 million dollars for, has only thrown 105 pitches and your closer is not available, why why why do you remove him from the game to bring in Duaner Sanchez, who has no experience closing a game with a lead in a big situation????? I don't know which one of these two is the bigger goat from last night.

Anyway, I apologize for the absence of recent posts, but there were two contributing factors. One, laziness. I guess I felt that since I have been tapering before the NYC Half Marathon this Sunday, I was supposed to taper my blog posting. Makes sense, right? The other factor is that when I did get ready to post 2 nights ago, my blog was temporarily removed for some spam check thing. Don't ask.

Have been doing the Bikram Yoga regularly since last Friday. Haven't ran since then, but I think I'll be just fine as the Yoga is more than just stretching. I am getting a cardio workout, I'm losing a little weight, my injuries are healing, etc.... I highly recommend Bikram Yoga for anyone who runs. As a matter of fact, one of the instructors, Anne, is a runner and she was telling me she hardly trains anymore, just does the yoga regularly, and she always gets some hardware in her age group when she races. If you live in the Queens/Nassau area, I have been going to Bikram Yoga of Rockville Centre. It is a great studio and they are opening one soon in Rego Park. Here is the website.....
http://www.bikramyogarvc.com/

No comments: